Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in

I was getting lot's of error messages for my joomla installation, after my php version for my shared hosting company upgraded the php version .

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in.

To stop the error message, just added the following code in my index.php file for my front end and back end script and the error messages has stop.

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in

define( '_JEXEC', 1 );

error_reporting( E_ERROR | E_PARSE | E_CORE_ERROR | E_CORE_WARNING | E_COMPILE_ERROR | E_COMPILE_WARNING );

2 comments:

  1. Get freelance graphic designing jobs online at SP Design House. You can submit in graphic designs contest and choose your preferred designs here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very useful information. Thank You
    Get worldwide SEO Services.
    Best SEO Company in Indore India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis